Synergy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Synergy Guild

The Synergy Guilds Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanto
Noob
Noob

I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Empty
PostSubject: I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:52 pm

Hey guys. I was referred "Maple Crusade" by a friend (popper)

It sounded really cool, so I even downloaded Maple again and took all the instructions.

However, I get this 1 error whenever I try and click Maple Crusade, and I've been trying to fix it for about a week now.

I have resorted to asking for help. Here is a screenshot of what's happening:

I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Maplefn9

I think this might be happening because I run Vista.
Back to top Go down
iNoob
Noob
Noob
iNoob

PostSubject: Re: I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 pm

and you're on the administrator account right? and if you are not then you need to log onto it and try that or go into properties under the folder and change it so that any1 can use it. If you are using vista then it could be because it is not compatible with it. Go to properties and under compatability make it either windows xp service pack 2 or windows NT 40 service pack 5.
Back to top Go down
Shanto
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 pm

I am on the admin account. And I tried to make it compatible but it didn't work D:
Back to top Go down
Popper
Admin
Admin
Popper

PostSubject: Re: I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 pm

i fixed the pic to make it so you dont need to click Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Synergy.pixforum.net
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 pm

I wish i could help O.o
Back to top Go down
asdasdasd
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: If u r using AVG sevurity program....   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:54 am

jus folo my intructions if u r using AVG.

1. go to AVG control center.
2. double click ur ''Resident Shield''.
3. turn off the resident shield ( pls dun turn off AVG, jus the resident shield )
4. press ok after u turn off the resident shield then u can play maplecrusade adi.

BTW I'm Sh4d0wErX, lol I'm not ur guildmate, jus trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T   I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't play Maple Crusade! Weird problem T.T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synergy Guild :: Support-
Jump to: